Friday, June 10, 2011

Photo Challenge....Day 10!

Today's challenge was to take a picture of a childhood memory. When I came around the corner and saw Cameron sitting in the bucket I knew I had my picture.
When we were younger for some reason we had some really a big bucket in our backyard to play with. I remember my youngest sister pretending it was her own "pool". She had so much fun with it!
It also brought another memory to mind....we watched a little girl, Julie, for about a year when I was in highschool. Julie was just under 1 years old and loved to sit in our Tupperware to play!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, good memories. There was a while there when Molly loved to be in things. Kitchen cupboard, toy chest, laundry basket, etc. The backyard bucket was another. Remember her Standing on it and jumping for the swing set? Wow. Fearless.

    ReplyDelete