Monday, May 10, 2010

Cameron's Ice Skating Adventure



Cameron has been taking ice skating lessons the past couple of weeks. Last week was really hard and Andrew had a hard time getting him to keep trying.
This week I got to come for the first time. At breakfast we had a talk about perseverance . When we got to the rink we got his skates on and he practiced walking and falling and getting up.
When it was time for the lesson to start he was a little hesitant, but once he got out there I was amazed on how well he did! Yes, he fell down but he didn't give up! Andrew said that this was his best class yet! After his class he proudly exclaimed to me...."Mommy, I persevered!!!".
And his perseverance was rewarded with a SLURPEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. way to go Cam! I can't wait to see him skate this weekend!

    ReplyDelete